TraceParts, a leading global provider of 3D Marketing solutions, today announce a strategic and exclusive business agreement with GPL, a leading Brazilian engineering company. According to the terms of the agreement, GPL will act as the master distributor of TraceParts products and services in all regions of Brazil.
TraceParts solutions include both desktop and online based component libraries containing more than 100 million native and neutral CAD models from hundreds of suppliers’ catalogs. The user interfaces of TraceParts DVD and TracePartsOnline.net are both fully localized in Brazilian Portuguese language while some part catalogs are also translated.
“Our strategic partnership with GPL greatly expands our capability to support the thousands of Brazilian engineers and designers who need 3D CAD models to boost their productivity,”, says Gabriel Guigue, TraceParts General Manager. “Brazil is a very dynamic B2B marketplace and we definitely wanted to find the best partner to develop our business here. We are extremely pleased about GPL joining our partner team: their CAD knowledge, exceptional support and sales capabilities combined with TraceParts leading edge technology will help us to continue to expand our global presence.”
“Brazilian engineering industry is growing rapidly and part manufacturers are now looking for innovative marketing services to promote their products and generate highly qualified sales leads.” explains Fábio Lúcio Del Rio, GPL Director. “We have found in TraceParts a very reliable partner with more than 20 years of experience in the catalog business. We share the same corporate values focused on continuous innovation and customer care.”
Under the terms of this agreement, GPL will closely work with TraceParts to model Brazilian 3D catalogs locally and to make them available for download to all Brazilian engineers and designers trough the exclusive web portal www.tracepartsonline.net/ws/gpl
Sep 26, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting