ZWSOFT today announced that TP-TELTECH Sp. z o.o., a provider of network infrastructure services in Poland, selected ZWCAD for the design of IT networks and ICT (information and communication technology) infrastructure.
“Insufficient focus on ICT infrastructure design could result in more expensive capital and operating costs, or else a network that needs constant modification during its lifetime. The solution to this problem is to choose an effective design tool suitable to the need,” explained Dominik Pawłowski, IT manager of TP-TELTECH. “We decided to purchase ZWCAD, because of its high quality, which we found to be comparable to other programs. Also, its reasonable price meets our budgetary expectations.”
Established in 2001, TP-TELTECH is the sole provider of networking infrastructure services for TP SA in the Warsaw area, and is responsible for maintaining TP SA’s countrywide network of 44,000 public payphones. TP-TELTECH is a part of the Telekomunikacja Polska Capital Group. Since 2008, TP-TELTECH has been using ZWCAD, and keeps purchasing additional licenses every year. The company’s Department of Network and ICT Infrastructure uses ZWCAD to design backbone networks and tracts (consisting of WAN, MAN, and LL), structural wiring, and building renovations.
“We are pleased to work with ZWSOFT and with our dealer, Usługi Informatyczne SZANSA,” Mr. Pawłowski continued. “Both firms offer excellent after-sales service, and help us solve all of our technical problems.”
Sep 2, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program