ZWSOFT today announced that TP-TELTECH Sp. z o.o., a provider of network infrastructure services in Poland, selected ZWCAD for the design of IT networks and ICT (information and communication technology) infrastructure.
“Insufficient focus on ICT infrastructure design could result in more expensive capital and operating costs, or else a network that needs constant modification during its lifetime. The solution to this problem is to choose an effective design tool suitable to the need,” explained Dominik Pawłowski, IT manager of TP-TELTECH. “We decided to purchase ZWCAD, because of its high quality, which we found to be comparable to other programs. Also, its reasonable price meets our budgetary expectations.”
Established in 2001, TP-TELTECH is the sole provider of networking infrastructure services for TP SA in the Warsaw area, and is responsible for maintaining TP SA’s countrywide network of 44,000 public payphones. TP-TELTECH is a part of the Telekomunikacja Polska Capital Group. Since 2008, TP-TELTECH has been using ZWCAD, and keeps purchasing additional licenses every year. The company’s Department of Network and ICT Infrastructure uses ZWCAD to design backbone networks and tracts (consisting of WAN, MAN, and LL), structural wiring, and building renovations.
“We are pleased to work with ZWSOFT and with our dealer, Usługi Informatyczne SZANSA,” Mr. Pawłowski continued. “Both firms offer excellent after-sales service, and help us solve all of our technical problems.”
Sep 2, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- TurboViewer Pro Turns v2.0
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012