New Business Development Office Expands Access to HOOPS Suite Component Technology in Japan and Eastern Asia.
Tech Soft 3D, leading provider of component technology to the engineering software industry, is pleased to announce the opening of a new sales and consulting office in Yokohama, Japan. Located conveniently in the Yokohama Street Building near the JR Yokohama Station, Tech Soft 3D KK will provide Japanese software vendors closer proximity to Tech Soft 3D technology and expertise.
"With the growth of our technology suite, and a positive response to our components in the Japanese market, it was the right time to open this office," said CEO Ron Fritz. "We're confident it will serve as a critical link to better supply Tech Soft 3D technology to Japanese companies."
The highly-skilled team of sales and technical consulting staff is led by Country Manager Koji Takaba, who has extensive experience selling 3D translation and visualization technology, including Tech Soft 3D's HOOPS 3D Framework graphics engine. The team's consulting engineers each have over eight years of 3D CAD/CAM development experience and the administrative staff is highly experienced working within Japanese-based international corporations.
The entire HOOPS suite, as well as Autodesk's RealDWG(R) toolkit, are available from the Japanese office:
-- HOOPS 3D Framework - a graphics development platform for creating
2D/3D applications, found in over 200 applications.
-- HOOPS 3D Exchange - a high-performance library for 3D data exchange,
providing access to geometry, topology, assembly, PMI and visual data
for all major formats.
-- HOOPS Publish - enables your application to publish rich, interactive
3D PDFs that can be viewed with Adobe Reader.
-- RealDWG - the native SDK from Autodesk that gives developers the
ability to read and write native DWG objects.
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers