Intergraph will give each university and college student attending CADWorx® & Analysis University 2011 (CAU2011) a free copy of the plant design book Mastering CADWorx Plant by Anthony Horn, a degreed engineer and architect and founder of the Horn CAD Training Center.
Horn is the owner of CAD Training Technologies and has also produced a CADWorx video training course that has become an industry standard. For information on the book and its author, visit www.lulu.com/spotlight/AnthonyHorn.
CAU2011, a global user-oriented plant design and engineering conference, expanded this year to 60+ sessions with a full range of CAD and analysis topics including informative classes, hands-on labs, user presentations, and attendee interaction, with classes geared towards both beginners and advanced users. Attendees will gain new knowledge and skills from which they can increase their productivity and improve their organizations’ efficiencies in producing high quality deliverables in intelligent plant design and engineering analysis.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting