Intergraph will give each university and college student attending CADWorx® & Analysis University 2011 (CAU2011) a free copy of the plant design book Mastering CADWorx Plant by Anthony Horn, a degreed engineer and architect and founder of the Horn CAD Training Center.
Horn is the owner of CAD Training Technologies and has also produced a CADWorx video training course that has become an industry standard. For information on the book and its author, visit www.lulu.com/spotlight/AnthonyHorn.
CAU2011, a global user-oriented plant design and engineering conference, expanded this year to 60+ sessions with a full range of CAD and analysis topics including informative classes, hands-on labs, user presentations, and attendee interaction, with classes geared towards both beginners and advanced users. Attendees will gain new knowledge and skills from which they can increase their productivity and improve their organizations’ efficiencies in producing high quality deliverables in intelligent plant design and engineering analysis.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012
- New Report Places Bentley's OpenPlant Products at the Forefront of Interoperability and Plant Creation