Latest Maintenance Release includes new Turbo Simulation Technology and other Enhancements.
SprutCAM v7.1.5, the latest maintenance release of the popular multi-axis CAM system from SPRUT Technology is now available for download from SprutCAM America at www.sprutcamamerica.com. SprutCAM America is the exclusive North American distributor of SprutCAM 7.
Enhancements in v7.1.5 include the addition of the new Turbo Simulation modes. Two new modes are available: Voxel 3D and Voxel 5D. These modes are used to approximate complex workpieces as Voxel (Volumetric Pixel Element) solids to allow fastera and smoother simulation rendering for very large models.
In addition, the functionality for existing waterline and pocketing strategies has been expanded with a new radius compensation option for the final finish pass. This feature is designed to be used as a final clean-up pass to size after rough machining.
Other enhancements include improved integration of imperial measurements and several user-reported big fixes. These enhancements are included as part of a no-charge maintenance upgrade for current SprutCAM7 users.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel