Latest Maintenance Release includes new Turbo Simulation Technology and other Enhancements.
SprutCAM v7.1.5, the latest maintenance release of the popular multi-axis CAM system from SPRUT Technology is now available for download from SprutCAM America at www.sprutcamamerica.com. SprutCAM America is the exclusive North American distributor of SprutCAM 7.
Enhancements in v7.1.5 include the addition of the new Turbo Simulation modes. Two new modes are available: Voxel 3D and Voxel 5D. These modes are used to approximate complex workpieces as Voxel (Volumetric Pixel Element) solids to allow fastera and smoother simulation rendering for very large models.
In addition, the functionality for existing waterline and pocketing strategies has been expanded with a new radius compensation option for the final finish pass. This feature is designed to be used as a final clean-up pass to size after rough machining.
Other enhancements include improved integration of imperial measurements and several user-reported big fixes. These enhancements are included as part of a no-charge maintenance upgrade for current SprutCAM7 users.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012