Latest Maintenance Release includes new Turbo Simulation Technology and other Enhancements.
SprutCAM v7.1.5, the latest maintenance release of the popular multi-axis CAM system from SPRUT Technology is now available for download from SprutCAM America at www.sprutcamamerica.com. SprutCAM America is the exclusive North American distributor of SprutCAM 7.
Enhancements in v7.1.5 include the addition of the new Turbo Simulation modes. Two new modes are available: Voxel 3D and Voxel 5D. These modes are used to approximate complex workpieces as Voxel (Volumetric Pixel Element) solids to allow fastera and smoother simulation rendering for very large models.
In addition, the functionality for existing waterline and pocketing strategies has been expanded with a new radius compensation option for the final finish pass. This feature is designed to be used as a final clean-up pass to size after rough machining.
Other enhancements include improved integration of imperial measurements and several user-reported big fixes. These enhancements are included as part of a no-charge maintenance upgrade for current SprutCAM7 users.
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel