Spatial Corp., the leading provider of 3D development components for engineering and manufacturing software applications, is pleased to announce registration is now open for 3D Insiders’ Summit 2011. The Summit is being held on Oct. 11-12 at the Westin Hotel in Westminster, Colorado.
The Summit is a valuable opportunity for customers and prospects to hear Spatial’s vision and strategy directly from executive management; learn more about the latest technology and relevancy to industry trends; receive technical updates on Spatial components along with product roadmaps. Additionally, it allows time for networking with peers to discover how Spatial’s technology is used to innovate and accelerate application development within multiple industry domains.
"The Summit is a great opportunity to provide feedback to our executive team, product management and development organization. Customer input is critical to determining our company and product direction. The event offers a fantastic venue to exchange information and help ensure our plans align with our customers," commented Linda Lokay, VP of Marketing and Business Development. "Our focus is to build long-term customer relationships. The Summit is another opportunity to further develop our relationship with prospects and continue to strengthen those with our customers. It is going to be information packed and a really fun event."
The two-day event includes sessions on Convergence Geometric Modeler (CGM); 3D ACIS Modeler R22; 3D InterOp; Constraint Management/Solving; Thread-Safe ACIS and Customer Workflows; Visualization and Meshing; customer feedback sessions; along with exhibits and demos of our technology.
Register Now: Early bird registration ends Sept 19. For more information on the event and to register visit: http://www.spatial.com/community/3d-insiders-summit-2011
Sep 14, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012