Solibri Introduces Solibri Model Checker v7, Delivering Superior Performance and Adding Innovative QA/QC Capabilities for the AEC Community.
Solibri, Inc., the leader of Model Checking technology for BIM QA/QC (Quality Assurance/Quality Control) and BIM analysis, announces the immediate availability of a new major version, Solibri Model Checker v7. This version includes significant enhancements to our already friendly user environment, new and innovative capabilities for the BIM QA/QC process and workflow, as well as remarkable gains in processing power and performance.
Improved QA/QC Process, Workflow and Effectiveness – Model Checking for Quality
Innovation and new QA/QC capabilities introduced in Solibri Model Checker v7 address two central aspects of BIM Quality control: support for implementing organization level QA/QC processes and best practices for consistent quality, and unsurpassed QA/QC process performance.
Solibri Model Checker v7 supports the implementation and enforcement of organization level QA/QC processes by introducing role definition and centrally managed (or shared) resources. These include Rulesets, ITOs, and classifications enabling design and construction professionals to effectively carry out their day-to-day work based on their own organizations best practices to attain high and consistent BIM quality.
“Centrally managed resources and the introduction of roles elevate QA/QC to an entirely new level. These enhancements, combined with the highly improved performance and streamlined role-based user interface make Solibri Model Checker v7 very effective, and an easy to use QA/QC solution.” states Mr. Heikki Kulusjärvi, CEO of Solibri, Inc.
“We are committed to continuous performance gains and delivering the most versatile capabilities for the QA/QC process. We are excited and proud to introduce our latest version of Solibri Model Checker with many enhancements based on customer requests, as well as new innovations by Solibri” continues Mr. Kulusjärvi.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting