The Software to Automate the Capture of Inspection Characteristics and Documentation of Revision Changes for Creo™ or Pro/ENGINEER™.
PE-INSPECT is the software that makes the day-to-day work easier - for the engineering department, for the product division as well as for the quality assurance.The application automates the marking of drawings and models, the tracking of changes and the documenting of inspection characteristics in Creo or Pro/ENGINEER.
Well-known companies as ABB, Bauknecht, Bosch, Carl Zeiss, Liebherr-Aerospace, Volkswagen or Wabco trust in PE-INSPECT and use it very successfully.
The Key Benefits of PE-INSPECT at one Glance:
Save Time and Money – Up to 80% Time-Saving
At the push of a button all inspection characteristics are full-automatically determined from the 3D model with its geometry, dimensioning and the drawing information. Hence, a process capable and consistent preparation and use of design data for inspection is secured. The characteristics are documented across the complete life cycle with a unique number, and labelled in the drawing.
Eliminate Sources of Error – Accurate Inspection Drawings and Inspection Reports
After implementing PE-INSPECT errors as typos, read errors, comparison errors and outdated documents will be a thing of the past. The reason for this is simply that the inspection data does not have to be manually transferred from inspection drawings into inspection reports or CAQ systems any more, because PE-INSPECT will handle this process automatically for you.
Simplify the Tracking and Documenting of Changes
Due to the characteristic number, all changes made to the 3D model and in the drawing can automatically be tracked and documented.
Check out FreeTools for Creo at www.sf.com
Software Factory (SF from Garching near Munich/Bavaria, Germany) was one of the first companies world-wide providing unique software solutions to PTC customers in the early nineties. SF creates innovative, leading-edge software solutions in the area of industrial product development and production. Over the last 15 years, Software Factory has developed an excellent reputation and established long-term relations to leading companies world-wide throughout the automotive industry, the semi-conductor industry, and other main industries. Software Factory supplies to customers all over Europe, the USA and Asia. The privately owned Software Factory was founded in 1992 as a spin-off from the Institute for Machine Tools and Industrial Management of the Technical University of Munich.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program