SofTech, Inc. (PK: SOFT), a proven provider of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions, announces the availability of ProductCenter® PLM version 9.2.0. SofTech’s latest ProductCenter release builds on enhancing the overall user experience and greatly improving user productivity.
This ProductCenter 9.2.0 release includes platform support for the following application integrations: Adobe® FrameMaker® 10; AutoCAD® Electrical 2012; AutoCAD® Mechanical 2012; Autodesk® Inventor® 2012; Oracle® AutoVue® 20.1; SofTech CADRA® 19; CATIA® V5 R20; NX™ 7.5; and SolidWorks® 2011. The ProductCenter Inventor Integrator is an Autodesk Inventor Certified Application and the ProductCenter SolidWorks Integrator is a SolidWorks Gold Partner Product.
With ProductCenter 9.2.0, SofTech utilizes the HOOPS 3D Exchange technology from Tech Soft 3D for integrating with Dassault Systèmes CATIA® V5 and Siemens NX™ 3D solid modeling applications. ProductCenter uses the HOOPS 3D Exchange to traverse through the drawing, assembly and part files, establish how these files are related and create a document hierarchy, which contributes to the ProductCenter “Bill of Information” as the complete product definition.
“Our ProductCenter 9.2.0 release includes updated platform support for ProductCenter’s application integrations and introduces HOOPS 3D Exchange technology from Tech Soft 3D for our CATIA® V5 and NX™ integrations,” states Jay Pappas, ProductCenter Product Manager. “The SofTech product development approach is a very simple – listen to your customer. Our customers are looking for a technology partner that understands their business problems, is focused on their specific requirements, and can rapidly respond with software and service solutions to assist in managing their Bill of Information.”
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets