ProductCenter PLM 9.2.0 Includes New Platform Support, Utilizes HOOPS 3D Exchange Technology from Tech Soft 3D to Integrate with CATIA® V5 and NX™.
SofTech, Inc. (PK: SOFT), a proven provider of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions, announces the availability of ProductCenter® PLM version 9.2.0. SofTech’s latest ProductCenter release builds on enhancing the overall user experience and greatly improving user productivity.
This ProductCenter 9.2.0 release includes platform support for the following application integrations: Adobe® FrameMaker® 10; AutoCAD® Electrical 2012; AutoCAD® Mechanical 2012; Autodesk® Inventor® 2012; Oracle® AutoVue® 20.1; SofTech CADRA® 19; CATIA® V5 R20; NX™ 7.5; and SolidWorks® 2011. The ProductCenter Inventor Integrator is an Autodesk Inventor Certified Application and the ProductCenter SolidWorks Integrator is a SolidWorks Gold Partner Product.
With ProductCenter 9.2.0, SofTech utilizes the HOOPS 3D Exchange technology from Tech Soft 3D for integrating with Dassault Systèmes CATIA® V5 and Siemens NX™ 3D solid modeling applications. ProductCenter uses the HOOPS 3D Exchange to traverse through the drawing, assembly and part files, establish how these files are related and create a document hierarchy, which contributes to the ProductCenter “Bill of Information” as the complete product definition.
“Our ProductCenter 9.2.0 release includes updated platform support for ProductCenter’s application integrations and introduces HOOPS 3D Exchange technology from Tech Soft 3D for our CATIA® V5 and NX™ integrations,” states Jay Pappas, ProductCenter Product Manager. “The SofTech product development approach is a very simple – listen to your customer. Our customers are looking for a technology partner that understands their business problems, is focused on their specific requirements, and can rapidly respond with software and service solutions to assist in managing their Bill of Information.”
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers