Sigmetrix, a global leader in providing precise, easy-to-use assembly design and tolerance analysis software, today announced that it will now provide webinar-based training for Tolerance Analysis Extension in PTC's Pro/ENGINEER and Creo products, based on CETOL 6 Sigma Technology. CETOL 6 Sigma is the market leader for robust assembly design leveraging Sigmetrix' unique, advanced assembly design tools along with variation and tolerance analysis and optimization.
The instructor-led, 4-hour webinar training course provides students with a basic understanding of how to use Pro/ENGINEER Tolerance Analysis Extension (TAE). Students will learn how to solve one-dimensional problems using TAE, how to build a model in TAE, and how to manipulate that model in the Measurement Table and the Dimension Loop Diagram. In addition, students will learn to use the Analysis Results including sensitivity plots and contributors.
"We are very excited to offer this virtual training option for Pro/ENGINEER and Creo," stated Sigmetrix VP of Sales Chris Wilkes. "With the cost of travel always on the rise, we are pleased to offer TAE training that combines the best of an instructor led course while offering a more cost-effective option. Customer feedback has been very positive as we keep the class size small to maximize instructor interaction."
About Creo Elements/Pro Tolerance Analysis Extension powered by CETOL Technology
With the Creo Elements/Pro Tolerance Analysis Extension powered by CETOL Technology, design engineers gain powerful tolerance analysis capabilities within their design environment. The Tolerance Analysis Extension maintains associativity with the Creo Elements/Pro model, which delivers a host of valuable benefits: any change in the model is automatically reflected in the analysis parameters; the software automatically validates dimensions and dimension loops; it uses easily understandable graphs to help design engineers compare design variations; and it supports Six Sigma design methodologies, so design engineers can build models optimized for manufacturing.
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel