Siemens PLM Software Recognized as Market Leader in Computer-Aided Design, Digital Manufacturing and Collaborative Product Definition Management.
Siemens PLM Software today announced that for the second year in a row it has been ranked as the number one PLM solution supplier in China based on 2010 overall market presence, according to leading independent global PLM management consulting and research firm CIMdata, Inc. This recognition, based on in-depth data and analysis of the PLM market in China, is detailed in CIMdata’s 2011 China PLM Market Analysis Report.
In addition to being named the overall market presence leader, Siemens PLM Software was also ranked number one in the multi-discipline computer-aided design (CAD) and digital manufacturing segments. The high-end, multi-discipline CAD segment is served by Siemens PLM Software’s NX™ software, a leading integrated solution for computer-aided design, manufacturing and engineering (CAD/CAM/CAE), and the digital manufacturing segment is served by Tecnomatix® software, Siemens PLM Software’s best-in-class solution for digital manufacturing.
Siemens PLM Software was also named a leading supplier of collaborative Product Definition management (cPDm) and specifically in the automotive industry Siemens PLM Software was found to have a clear revenue lead over its competitors. The cPDm segment is served by Siemens PLM Software’s Teamcenter® software, the world’s most widely used PLM system.
“Siemens PLM Software continues to distinguish itself as a major force in the PLM industry and demonstrate its global leadership in some of the industry’s most important sectors,” said Peter Bilello, President, CIMdata. “PLM has experienced clear market growth in China – the world’s fastest growing economy – and Siemens PLM Software remains the market leader for the second straight year while continuing to lead in key segments like multi-discipline mechanical CAD and digital manufacturing.”
“We are proud to be continuously ranked as one of China’s leading PLM solution suppliers by CIMdata,” said Paul Vogel, Executive Vice President of Global Sales and Services, Siemens PLM Software. “This recognition re-affirms Siemens PLM Software’s deep commitment to our customers in this growing region as well as our employees and partners.”
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments