Software developer SCHOTT SYSTEME GmbH is helping companies to make informed purchase decisions regarding CAD/CAM software solutions, without the need for critical staff to actually leave the office.
This process starts with the company’s newly launched website, which delivers a wide range of ‘industry focused’ video product presentations. The company’s aim is to provide instant but in-depth virtual product overviews, which cover a wide selection of both common and diverse requirements. These range from 2D/3D mechanical modelling and product design, through to CNC machining and professional engraving. Informed purchase decisions are also helped by what SCHOTT SYSTEME call a ‘Total Pricing Transparency’. This strategy includes the display of an instant online pricelist, the retention of their ‘Free Support & No Maintenance’ policy, and a price freeze for the 14th consecutive year across the entire product range. In addition, SCHOTT SYSTEME has embarked on a partnership with CNC-Arena, the De Facto online portal for CNC machining. This investment provides visitors with a ‘Virtual Exhibition’ for SCHOTT SYSTEME’s CAD/CAM software products, press and pricing.
For more information visit:
Visit SCHOTT SYSTEME GmbH at the EMO Exhibition in hall 25 on stand L12.
SCHOTT SYSTEME GmbH is a German software company that has for over 25 years, successfully developed and marketed a wide range of product families for graphic and design, CAD and construction, product presentation and documentation, computer aided manufacture and numerous specialist applications.
Sep 13, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments