Paragon Solutions, an advisory consulting and systems integration firm and Microsoft Partner announced today that Collaboration and Knowledge Management Practice lead, Jim Kane will be presenting on knowledge communities at the 2011 Microsoft SharePoint Conference in Anaheim, California (SP2011) October 3 -- 6, 2011.
Kane will present as part of a breakout session titled, "Knowledge Communities: Unlocking SharePoint 2010's Hidden Value" on October 3, 2011 at 11:00 am. The presentation will define knowledge communities for business use and outline the advantages for organizations when they implement this technology into their business processes.
"In this session, we will discuss how knowledge communities can have a positive impact across global teams and how to start, grow and sustain a knowledge community with SharePoint 2010. We will focus on how to enable knowledge communities as well as adoption and sustaining strategies, and how SharePoint 2010 provides key capabilities that make knowledge communities successful," says Kane.
Paragon will also be showcasing its solution offerings in the exhibit hall at booth 735, where it will highlight its cross-vertical capabilities in two areas:
-- Building advanced knowledge repository solutions and applying governance, compliance and records management to these solutions using SharePoint 2010
-- Applying Paragon's framework for enabling knowledge communities within organizations using SharePoint 2010's new collaboration and social networking features
Sep 29, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel