Open Design Alliance (ODA) today announced the completion of its rebranding program, which began a year ago with the renaming of the ODA’s software development platform as “Teigha.” The process ended today with the unveiling of a new logo and a renewed Web site at www.opendesign.com.
As well as displaying the new Open Design logo and the site’s updated style, the Web site features a new ODA Member Showcase, in which prominent ODA members show off their successes in deploying Teigha in their software products.
“It’s an exciting step to have completed the rebranding, and I am pleased by the positive responses from members who are keen to create showcases of their successes,” said Arnold van der Weide, President of ODA. “The Showcase will be a practical source of information for engineering software companies considering membership in Open Design Alliance.”
Sep 19, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting