Open Design Alliance (ODA) today announced the completion of its rebranding program, which began a year ago with the renaming of the ODA’s software development platform as “Teigha.” The process ended today with the unveiling of a new logo and a renewed Web site at www.opendesign.com.
As well as displaying the new Open Design logo and the site’s updated style, the Web site features a new ODA Member Showcase, in which prominent ODA members show off their successes in deploying Teigha in their software products.
“It’s an exciting step to have completed the rebranding, and I am pleased by the positive responses from members who are keen to create showcases of their successes,” said Arnold van der Weide, President of ODA. “The Showcase will be a practical source of information for engineering software companies considering membership in Open Design Alliance.”
Sep 19, 2011
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- SolidWorks Software Helps Bring a 30 Year Dream to Life; Re-creation of U.S.S. Missouri