Open Design Alliance (ODA) today announced the completion of its rebranding program, which began a year ago with the renaming of the ODA’s software development platform as “Teigha.” The process ended today with the unveiling of a new logo and a renewed Web site at www.opendesign.com.
As well as displaying the new Open Design logo and the site’s updated style, the Web site features a new ODA Member Showcase, in which prominent ODA members show off their successes in deploying Teigha in their software products.
“It’s an exciting step to have completed the rebranding, and I am pleased by the positive responses from members who are keen to create showcases of their successes,” said Arnold van der Weide, President of ODA. “The Showcase will be a practical source of information for engineering software companies considering membership in Open Design Alliance.”
Sep 19, 2011
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- TurboViewer Pro Turns v2.0
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012