Onward Technologies Ltd. (OTL), a leading global player of mechanical engineering design and information technology consulting services is hiring 350 Mechanical Engineers for its global Engineering Design Services division in FY 11-12. The company has already hired 150 engineers this financial year in Pune to support & expand its domestic and global operations.
Onward Technologies is looking to recruit multi skilled, quick responding talent who excel in Product engineering, Value engineering, Manufacturing engineering, Virtual engineering (CAE and CFD) simulations in Power-train, Body In white, Seating/Interiors, Chassis/Structures, Cold Storage Equipment, various mechanical engineering domains. The company also conducts structured training on products and tools and has set up dedicated Engineering Excellence Centers (EECs) for customers.
Commenting on the same, Harish Mehta, Chairman and Managing Director, OTL said, “We are expanding our reach in Automotive, Aerospace, Consumer Products, Construction & Heavy Machinery verticals for which we require to build on our talented pool of resources. We have already grown to 1500+ employees globally servicing Fortune 1000 companies and the new hiring will help us to be in line with our plans to grow at the rate of 20% CAGR p.a for next couple of years.”
Onward Technologies provides services to customers from tractor and agriculture equipment, construction equipment, automotive, aerospace, medical equipment, consumer products, Industrial equipment segments.
Onward has been consistently on its expansion drive over the past few months. Previously, it had successfully built its own thermal chamber in Hadapsar Facility for performance testing and product optimization. Now the increase in resources tends to witness the company’s aggressive growth plans to expand in the near future.
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers