Objet ABS-like Digital Material now available on all Connex 3D Printers; Objet Clear Transparent Material now available on all Objet Connex and Eden 3D Printers; Objet all-round VeroWhitePlus general purpose material now available worldwide.
Objet Ltd announced today that the 3D printing materials it released in the first half of 2011 are now available on additional Objet 3D printing platforms and in more territories.
Objet VeroWhitePlus a new rigid white material with enhanced dimensional stability is now available worldwide for all Objet 3D printers. Objet VeroClear, a new rigid, water-clear transparent material is now available for all Objet Eden and Connex 3D printers. Finally, Objet ABS-like Digital Material (RGD5160-DM), a composite material for simulating ABS-grade engineering plastics is now available for all Objet Connex 3D printers, including the new compact, multi-material Objet260 Connex.
The ABS-like Digital Material was recently used to print a fully-functioning skateboard deck and a folding stool sitting 48 cm (19 inches) off the ground and able to sustain over 100kg in weight.
Commenting on the new material availability, Zehavit Reisin, Head of Consumables Line of Business at Objet said, “By widening our material availability to additional platforms and regions we are constantly enhancing the prototyping capabilities for all our customers on all our platforms, both new and old.”
With the new materials introduced in the first half of 2011, the number of Objet 3D printing materials is brought to a total of 65, including 51 composite materials (Digital Materials). Objet 3D printing materials are suitable for a wide range of rapid prototyping purposes, from realistic product visualization all the way to advanced functional verification.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012