Alteryx, Inc., today announced the addition of a new partner in India, helping to address expanding interest among businesses in South Asian and South East Asian markets for implementing Agile Business Intelligence solutions with analytics. Integrated Digital Systems (IDSGIS.com) has been serving large telecommunications, defense, FMCG, and other industry clients in the region since 1992, establishing specialized support services and application development expertise in Business Intelligence (BI) and geographic situational-awareness.
"One thing my clients tell me they need more today is the ability to process business intelligence data with powerful geospatial analytics," said Sanjay K. Agarwalla, CEO of IDSGIS. "BI data has been an input to the GIS tools they have used in the past, but when I demonstrate how Alteryx can analyze and visualize both spatial and non-spatial data faster and better than what they used before, my customers are excited and want to use this new technology to complement their existing investment."
"This is an exciting time for Alteryx in India. We are getting validation of our technology's unique value, and given the current market environment, we are proving every day that Alteryx is the timely solution to satisfy this growing demand for BI with geospatial analytics," said Amit Shivpuja, Country Manager at Alteryx.
The Alteryx Agile Business Intelligence software platform has been gaining recognition across international markets, thanks to its flexible deployment options on the desktop, server or cloud, as well as its unrivaled strength in simplifying the building of advanced BI analytic solutions. Business leaders in operational and planning functions across today's enterprises are discovering the substantial competitive advantage Alteryx delivers over systems that require dedicated IT support or programming resources.
IDSGIS has been in the business of GIS for almost two decades and has found that its clients are demanding greater analytic capabilities, and the means to process non-spatial and spatial data rapidly, independent of their choice of visualization output formats or solutions. Alteryx has proved to be an enabling platform for IDSGIS and its clients, helping market leading enterprises in India to manage and analyze large spatial data assets. Several IDSGIS clients have reported that Alteryx business intelligence analytics and map-rendering capabilities automate, in a fraction of the time, what has been a very labor-intensive process in the past.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012