Munsys, Inc. today announced the release of Munsys® 10.4 providing 32bit and 64bit compatibility with the AutoCAD® 2012 products, Oracle® 11g Release 2 and Windows® 7.
This point release of Munsys includes an improved attribute data browser with support for both attribute and spatial filters while browsing database records and graphic data. Other user requested updates added to the standard menus include linear trace functionality (using the drawing or database records), Munsys Google tools and replace geometry functions which keep an existing object’s attributes.
“This new release of Munsys demonstrates the continued value Munsys provides and our ongoing priority on customer feedback,” says Colin Hobson, Director, Munsys, Inc.
Munsys customers with up to date Software Update Subscriptions (SUS) can download Munsys 10.4 from the member’s section at www.munsys.com.
The Munsys solutions include a central database design with pre-defined Oracle Spatial data models and integrated applications for the management of water, sewer, drainage, cadastral, roads and electricity infrastructure. AutoCAD design products are utilized for spatial data creation and editing. Traditional GIS software and other databases are easily integrated using OpenGIS technologies.
Sep 7, 2011
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio