ModuleWorks, the leading supplier of CAD/CAM components for 3-5-Axis toolpath generation and simulation have confirmed their partnership with CAD/CAM provider, vectorcam GmbH, to provide state-of-the-art Simulation technology for vectorcam.
vectorcam GmbH have become ModuleWorks’ 50th CAD/CAM industry partner and join the growing list of leading CAD/CAM vendors who have selected ModuleWorks to provide 3-5 axis toolpath and/or simulation technology for their products. CIMData figures indicate that ModuleWorks partner more than 60% of the leading CAM suppliers.
vectorcam is a modern and easy to use 3D CAD/CAM system for milling, drilling, turning and wire EDM used by more than 20,000 companies worldwide. Future releases of vectorcam will incorporate ModuleWorks’ machine simulation and toolpath verification technology to help ensure safe machine tool operation and optimal surface finish.
Mr. Günter Böhning, CEO, seen above concluding the agreement with Yavuz Murtezaoglu, ModuleWorks founder and Managing Director states “We went through a thorough evaluation of different solutions and ModuleWorks was a clear winner based on its extensive simulation and verification functionality and the ease of integration. Our engineers were able to achieve a basic integration in a matter of days and the new simulation tools will be available for our customers in the next release of vectorcam”.
Yavuz Murtezaoglu comments “Simulation is an increasingly important aspect of the manufacturing process with customers expectations of virtual prove out increasing as graphics hardware and software has become ever more powerful. Our technology is ideal for CAM vendors offering easy integration of high performance simulation technology and we’re delighted to have vectorcam as our 50th partner”.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012
- New Report Places Bentley's OpenPlant Products at the Forefront of Interoperability and Plant Creation