Leading machine manufacturer WFL has announced the initiation of a strategic partnership with Missler Software and Comdata, which stands as a confirmation of a long history of common projects and mutual professional consideration.
This partnership is indeed the result of a long tradition of collaboration for the 3 major industrial players: TopSolid’Cam, the CAD/CAM solution delivered by Missler Software is considered the best for milling and turning MILLTURN machines by WFL, and is also ideal for any 5 axis machines. Moreover, Missler Software has already integrated data treatment cycles into TopSolid’Cam, upon WFL’s request. Finally, Comdata, long-lasting trust reseller of Missler Software, has developed a high-performance post processor exclusively for WFL. Numerous WFL clients have adopted the TopSolid’Cam solution and are very happy with their investiment, which is always tested on site by WFL.
This partnership is therefore the result of years of trust and collaboration: naturally, WFL decided to offer the TopSolid’Cam integrated CAD/CAM solution to its clients.
This partnership offers many benefits for the final customer:
- Reliable solution, which has been thouroughly tested and approved for project programming.
- Updates and permanent software improvements.
- The possibility to program other machines within the company with the same powerful CAM solution
- Support of the vast TopSolid distribution network, with worldwide presence for advice or training in native language
WFL hopes to reach strategic goals with this partnership: an easy and reliable machining is now possible thanks to WFL’s MILLTURN technologies and TopSolid’Cam. With these strong ties to Missler Software and Comdata, the Linz, Austria based company can benefit from permanent improvements to the software and advice on how best to use the CAD/CAM solution. This collaboration also gives WFL more freedom to customise a client solutions based on a flawless, reliable CAM software, which has been thouroughly tested.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio