CT Core Technologies, Inc., a leading global provider of 3D computer-aided-design (CAD) conversion software, has been selected by MGS Mfg. Group as the preferred vendor for data interoperability.
Dan Plachinski, MGS Design Engineer, is excited about the integration of 3D_Evolution into his daily design review. He states, “MGS Mfg. Group designs and builds hundreds of injection molds every year for nearly every major manufacturing industry. The ability to effectively share geometry for evaluation between different engineering groups is critical to successful project communications. 3D_Evolution enables our ability to quickly collaborate and coordinate our efforts.”
MGS Mfg. Group predicts that processes such as model evaluation, quoting and estimating, mold design, electrode modeling, and 3D programming will all benefit from the use of 3D_Evolution. Successful injection mold builds and effective plastic part production all starts with a clean and robust model, which is exactly what is provided by CT Core Technologies’ conversion tool.
“The 3D_Evolution software enables MGS to effectively and seamlessly communicate with both customers and suppliers without the need to purchase CAD licenses for the multiple CAD systems utilized across the industry,” comments Christine Siroky, CT Core Technologies Business Development Executive. “We’re excited to expand our presence in the manufacturing sector,” adds David Selliman, Vice President of CT Core Technologies’ North American operations.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012