MecSoft Corporation, a global leader in Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) software, announced today a reseller partnership with Tinyrobo Co. Ltd , located in Gyeonggi-do, S. Korea.
Tinyrobo is a manufacturer and distributor of CNC equipment in S. Korea. Ranging from desktop models to large machining centers and routing tables, their equipment provides 3-axis to advanced 5-axis milling capabilities. Tinyrobo will resell VisualMILL, a full-featured standalone CAM application with shop floor CAD capability.
“We are pleased that Tinyrobo has made a commitment to providing our CAM solution to their users in S. Korea,” stated Jerry Hiller, Director of International sales at MecSoft. “VisualMILL is the right programming solution to complement their world-class CNC equipment.”
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel