MecSoft Corporation, a global leader in Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) software, announced today a reseller partnership with Tinyrobo Co. Ltd , located in Gyeonggi-do, S. Korea.
Tinyrobo is a manufacturer and distributor of CNC equipment in S. Korea. Ranging from desktop models to large machining centers and routing tables, their equipment provides 3-axis to advanced 5-axis milling capabilities. Tinyrobo will resell VisualMILL, a full-featured standalone CAM application with shop floor CAD capability.
“We are pleased that Tinyrobo has made a commitment to providing our CAM solution to their users in S. Korea,” stated Jerry Hiller, Director of International sales at MecSoft. “VisualMILL is the right programming solution to complement their world-class CNC equipment.”
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012