MecSoft Corporation, a global leader in Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) software, announced today a reseller partnership with Tinyrobo Co. Ltd , located in Gyeonggi-do, S. Korea.
Tinyrobo is a manufacturer and distributor of CNC equipment in S. Korea. Ranging from desktop models to large machining centers and routing tables, their equipment provides 3-axis to advanced 5-axis milling capabilities. Tinyrobo will resell VisualMILL, a full-featured standalone CAM application with shop floor CAD capability.
“We are pleased that Tinyrobo has made a commitment to providing our CAM solution to their users in S. Korea,” stated Jerry Hiller, Director of International sales at MecSoft. “VisualMILL is the right programming solution to complement their world-class CNC equipment.”
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments