MecSoft Corporation, a global leader in Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) software, announced today the availability of Brazilian Portuguese language versions of their software.
“Working in tandem with our master distributor, we are happy to offer Portuguese versions of our VisualMILL software,” stated Jerry Hiller, MecSoft’s Director of International Sales. “Brazil has a rapidly growing and dynamic manufacturing community and demand for a localized version has never been higher.”
The Brazilian Portuguese versions of VisualMILL and VisualMILL for SolidWorks are available exclusively through MAX3D, a value added distributor. MAX3D is also an authorized sales partner for a number of other globally branded software products: SolidWorks, 3DVIDIA and PDMEnterprise.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets