MecSoft Corporation, a global leader in Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) software, announced today the availability of Brazilian Portuguese language versions of their software.
“Working in tandem with our master distributor, we are happy to offer Portuguese versions of our VisualMILL software,” stated Jerry Hiller, MecSoft’s Director of International Sales. “Brazil has a rapidly growing and dynamic manufacturing community and demand for a localized version has never been higher.”
The Brazilian Portuguese versions of VisualMILL and VisualMILL for SolidWorks are available exclusively through MAX3D, a value added distributor. MAX3D is also an authorized sales partner for a number of other globally branded software products: SolidWorks, 3DVIDIA and PDMEnterprise.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments