MecSoft Corporation, a global leader in Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) software, announced today the availability of Brazilian Portuguese language versions of their software.
“Working in tandem with our master distributor, we are happy to offer Portuguese versions of our VisualMILL software,” stated Jerry Hiller, MecSoft’s Director of International Sales. “Brazil has a rapidly growing and dynamic manufacturing community and demand for a localized version has never been higher.”
The Brazilian Portuguese versions of VisualMILL and VisualMILL for SolidWorks are available exclusively through MAX3D, a value added distributor. MAX3D is also an authorized sales partner for a number of other globally branded software products: SolidWorks, 3DVIDIA and PDMEnterprise.
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers