Maxwell Systems, Inc. (Connect 2011/PHCC Convention, September 21-24, 2011, Booth #418) will be spotlighting its construction software for estimating, job cost accounting, and project management at the 129th Annual Convention of the Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors Association.
As a sponsor of this event, Maxwell Systems helps support the needs of contractors involved in PHCC, the oldest trade association in the construction industry which is made up of more than 4,000 of the nation’s leading plumbing, heating and cooling contractors from union and non-union shops working in service and repair and new construction.
During the show, Maxwell Systems encourages the 500+ attendees to visit the Product & Technology Showcase to learn how to leverage construction software solutions and streamline processes, save time and costs, increase accuracy, boost productivity, and improve profitability. Contractors are invited to participate in product demonstrations of Maxwell Systems Estimation estimating software and Management Suite accounting and project management software, as well as the ProContractorMX solution suite for estimating, job cost accounting, project management, and all-in-one functionality.
PHCC (Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors Association) is the premiere organization for the p-h-c professional. Since 1883, PHCC has been the leader in promotion, advancement, education and training. Today PHCC has more than 4,100 contractor members from open and union shops, who work in the residential, commercial, new construction, industrial and service and repair industry segments.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel