Maxwell Systems, Inc., a leading provider of complete construction business management software solutions, today released version 9.3 of Maxwell Systems™ Estimation®, the company's advanced takeoff and estimating software designed specifically to address the needs of electrical, mechanical, plumbing, and HVAC contractors. Estimation 9.3 includes numerous maintenance enhancements as well as CAD integration with EastCoast Sheet Metals CAD/CAM product for the Estimation HVAC and Mechanical solutions.
"Now able to integrate with EastCoast CAD/CAM, Estimation's capability to link with AutoCAD files is expanded and more convenient," said Karl Rajotte, Director of Product Management-MEP at Maxwell Systems. "We are pleased to provide our customers with cutting-edge technology that helps estimators automate and expedite every step of takeoff. This enhancement is another way HVAC and mechanical contractors can use Estimation software to boost speed and accuracy, and ultimately bid more work in less time with confidence."
Some of the most notable enhancements in the Estimation 9.3 release include:
EastCoast Sheet Metal CAD/CAM integration for accelerated takeoff
Advanced search capabilities in Takeoff help improve speed and convenience throughout process
Item data import with price updating now allows users to bring Excel data, for example, into Estimation for easy workflow and current cost information
Maxwell Systems Estimation is a complete estimating solution for electrical, mechanical, plumbing, and HVAC contractors. By tying together estimates, labor needs and cost analysis, this software helps contractors bid more accurately, save time on paperwork, and achieve greater overall efficiency and cost savings. The construction estimating software includes advanced functionality for estimating; comprehensive purchasing for materials management; project management; digital and digitized takeoff; and integration of estimating, purchasing, and accounting systems.
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers