One-day conference to bring together MATLAB and Simulink users across industries.
MathWorks, the world’s leading developer of software for technical computing and Model-Based Design, will host the second annual MathWorks India User Conference.
Continuing on the lines of the successful inaugural User Conference hosted by MathWorks India in 2010, the second annual MathWorks India User Conference will offer a full day of insightful presentations and demonstrations relevant to engineers, scientists and managers at any level of proficiency from across the industrial spectrum. Sessions will be presented by MathWorks technical experts as well as customers of MathWorks India.
Richard Rovner, vice president of marketing, MathWorks, will deliver the keynote address entitled, “Driving Innovation and Efficiency with Model-Based Design.” This talk will highlight recent applications of Model-Based Design, expose the critical underlying technologies based on MATLAB and Simulink, overview new product enhancements from MathWorks, and touch on the extension of Model-Based Design into academia, ensuring the growth of the next generation of engineers and scientists.
In addition, a MathWorks India customer will deliver a keynote address at the conference.
For the detailed agenda, visit http://www.mathworks.in/company/events/conferences/user-conference-india/index.html.
WHEN: Thursday, 20 October, 2011
WHERE: ITC Gardenia
No. 1, Residency Road
(Next to Mallya Hospital)
Bengaluru – 560 025
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Autodesk Inventor Helps Bring Greater Energy Efficiency for Building Retrofits
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- AVEVA releases AVEVA Design Reuse
- New Report Places Bentley's OpenPlant Products at the Forefront of Interoperability and Plant Creation
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11