Majenta PLM, the UK’s only Platinum Business Partner of Siemens PLM Software, is to host the UK first view event for NX8, the latest version of Siemens’ industry-leading 3D product development and manufacturing software solution.
Scheduled for 20 October, 2011, this free event will be held in conjunction with Siemens at the new Silverstone wing in the heart of the world-famous motor racing circuit, home of the British Grand Prix. Current and potential users of Siemens NX are invited to attend the event, which will include keynote presentations from major NX software user companies, live product demonstrations featuring real-world customer examples, hands-on technical sessions and overviews of the latest features and functions being introduced with NX8. In addition, there will be a range of prizes up for grabs, including two PalmerSport track days and a tour of the legendary track.
Trevor Stapleton, director, Majenta PLM, said, “As a European Platinum Partner of Siemens PLM Software, Majenta PLM is ideally placed to host the UK first view of NX8. We have extensive experience of developing, implementing and supporting successful NX-based solutions for many of the UK’s leading small-to-medium enterprises (SMEs) in the automotive, aerospace, machinery, consumer products and other product design and manufacturing industries”.
Majenta PLM will be supported at the event by technical experts and senior managers from Siemens PLM Software’s UK and European operations.
Further information on the event and how to register, free, can be found at: www.WeAreNX8.com
Sep 26, 2011
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers