MachineWorks Ltd, provider of true solid-based simulation, verification and polygon solid modeling component software is presenting its latest release version 7.1 and showing its new fast multi-axis simulation engine at EMO Hannover in hall 25, stand J09.
MachineWorks had just gone through a major rewrite to make the MachineWorks code thread-safe. Its latest release, MachineWorks v7.1, takes advantage of that thread-safety to provide some significant performance improvements via internal multithreading on existing engines as well as our newest sampling engine. Now users can now take full advantage of multi-core CPUs.
MachineWorks new engine
MachineWorks v7.1 has added a new sample based simulation engine to its family of engines. Originally, the purpose of this engine was to achieve fast multi-axis milling within a manageable memory footprint.
Since it is sample based, memory consumption is largely dependent on the grid resolution used to represent the stock, and not on the number of cuts in the toolpath. This will mean that often the memory usage will be roughly constant throughout the simulation.
Combined with the rest of MachineWorks family of engines it gives a powerful tool to overcome the most daring challenges commonly found in simulation such as memory handling for big models while maintaining performance.
Also recently launched at CAD'11, Polygonica toolkit is our new set of libraries for carrying out a wide range of geometrical operations on 3D polygonal solid geometry and 2D profile geometry.
The algorithms inside Polygonica have had heavy industrial use and have been extensively tried and tested. They are required to be robust and to offer outstanding performance to be implemented in industry. Polygonica's extremely complex algorithms have been wrapped to make them easy to use.
To experience our new technology talk to us at EMO on hall 25 stand J09.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- TurboViewer Pro Turns v2.0
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012