Luxion, the leading developer of advanced rendering and lighting technology, today announced TriStar, Inc as its newest software reseller for KeyShot. Under this agreement, TriStar now becomes the largest PTC reseller in North America to offer Luxion's KeyShot rendering software. TriStar provides full sales and technical support for KeyShot throughout North America.
KeyShot is an interactive 3D rendering and global illumination program developed by Luxion for both PC and Mac that breaks down the complexity of creating photographic images from 3D models. Combined with its ease of use KeyShot gives anybody involved with 3D data the ability to create photographic images in a matter of minutes, independent of the size of the digital model. KeyShot directly accepts models from Creo™ Parametric on both PC and Mac, as well as through a plugin. KeyShot also support many other native file formats including ALIAS, Autocad, CATIA, Autodesk Inventor, Rhinoceros, SketchUp, Solid Edge, and SolidWorks.
"The Luxion partnership with TriStar is a natural fit as we take industry leading tools to our customers" says Patrick F. Maderia, President of TriStar. "The KeyShot product has been well received by TriStar's customers, and we are very pleased with the partnership between our two companies."
TriStar represents the largest reseller of PTC software in North America. TriStar serves thousands of customers of Creo Parametric and Creo Direct as well as other PTC products in North America.
"TriStar is an impressive company with an equally impressive customer base, says Dr. Henrik Wann Jensen, Co-Founder and Chief Scientist at Luxion. "We are very excited that TriStar has decided to add KeyShot to their already extensive product portfolio to deliver the best rendering solution to their customers. With TriStar's commitment to excellent sales and customer service, we know we have a great partner that will help us further penetrate the North American market."
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012