ASCON Group, developer and integrator of professional CAD/AEC/PLM software solutions, hosted its award-winning KOMPAS-3D mechanical CAD software at EMO Hannover earlier this month. At the show, the company's preview of the next release of its software, KOMPAS-3D V13, was met with high interest by attendees.
From 19 through 24 September, the ASCON stand at the flagship fair was popular with designers, engineers, industrial company executives, students, and others interested in high-performance 3D design. International visitors from the metalworking industry paid special attention to the broad collaboration capabilities of KOMPAS-3D, its advanced surface modeling functions, add-on for steel structure design, and FEM capabilities — as well as its intuitive and user-friendly interface, and very reasonable price for a system that operates at such a high level.
KOMPAS-3D V13 is due to be released a month's time. The new version of KOMPAS-3D includes more than 100 updates and improvements. Among them are:
Solid modeling and drawing improvement;
BOM reports of 2D geometry elements;
"We trays to take part in the main important international industrial fairs, including Hannover Messe, Euromold, AMB, and EMO," explained Maxim Bogdanov, CEO of ASCON Group. "It provide us with a great opportunity to present our professional solutions in 3D solid modeling, KOMPAS-3D, and 2D design, KOMPAS-Graphic, to potential customers. "The time we spend with show attendees gives us the opportunity to better to understand their needs," he continued. "When we attend the same exhibitions as our customers, we are showing our support for them. Exhibitions also provides us with an effective way to demonstrate new features in the upcoming software, which we will be shipping very soon. The time I spent at EMO enabled me to make many contacts with potential and current partners, our interesting customers and to meet prospective ones".
During the course of the six days at EMO 2011, ASCON distributed many free demo and trial versions of KOMPAS-3D V12, allowing fair goers to further familiarize themselves with the software. The trial version is also available online at http://ascon.net/download/kompas.
Sep 29, 2011
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel