LANIT, a Siemens PLM Software Reseller Partner, to Provide Implementation Support.
Siemens PLM Software and LANIT, a Siemens PLM Software reseller partner, today announced that JSC KUZNETSOV, one of Russia’s aviation and space motor building leaders, has standardized on Siemens PLM Software’s technology for the design and development of its products.
JSC KUZNETSOV management decided to begin comprehensive implementation of PLM-technologies at the company under the program for a new line of gas turbine engines based on gas generator with high energy efficiency creation. The new PLM system based on Siemens PLM Software’s NX™ software, a leading integrated solution for computer-aided design, manufacturing and engineering (CAD/CAM/CAE), and Teamcenter® software, the world’s most widely used PLM system, will help JSC KUZNETSOV boost the production of new and modified products and save product design, development and production costs.
LANIT was chosen to provide implementation support based on past successes at JSC KUZNETSOV as well as its extensive experience of implementing PLM technologies at Russia’s leading aviation and heavy industry enterprises. LANIT’s well established software design ideology and streamlined production process served as decision-making factors in the selection.
“Implementing PLM-technologies at JSC KUZNETSOV is a complex project, we have to build the whole infrastructure from scratch, deploy new equipment and software, and educate and train our engineers,” said Alexander Shishov, IT Director, JSC KUZNETSOV. “The time and money spent on this effort is well worth the effort. It will allow us to reach our objective of creating a digital model of a universal gas generator using NX and at the same time creating a complete reference system in Teamcenter, which will provide a launching pad for our technology department.”
“Siemens PLM Software is pleased that JSC KUZNETSOV selected our industry-leading technology as its PLM foundation,” said Steffen Buchwald, senior vice president and managing director for Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA), Siemens PLM Software. “As a leading PLM supplier it is our goal to continue to supply superior technology and industry-specific knowledge to help our customers, in all industries, find success in the new global economy and turn more ideas into successful products.”
“LANIT is pleased to be selected to help implement this new PLM system for JSC KUZNETSOV,” Sergey Mariin, PLM Department director at LANIT. “The Siemens PLM Software based PLM system will help JSC KUZNETSOV bring the company to a new operation level and help boost its products quality.”
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets