ICAM Technologies Corporation announces the signing of a Training Center Agreement with The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (PolyU) for ICAM’s Integrated Post-processing, Simulation and Emulation (Integrated PSE) product suite.
This Training Center Agreement will showcase how ICAM’s PSE technology provides a seamless link between PolyU’s various CAD/CAM systems and their CNC machines tools at the renowned Industrial Center of the University.
PolyU Industrial Center will make use of the acquired ICAM integrated PSE licenses to enhance the learning environment for students and trainees at the Centre; support and develop research and development projects at the University and provide ICAM Product Training and Support services to manufacturers throughout China.
ICAM develops and delivers leading manufacturing software and services specializing in NC post-processing solutions that support the most popular CAD / CAM systems (CATIA, SIEMENS NX and Pro-NC), CNC machine tools and controllers for successful manufacturers around the world.
ICAM’s product suite includes CAM-POST® for NC post-processor development with the option for integrated machine tool simulation using Virtual Machine®. ICAM also supports G-code verification driven with Control EmulatorTM inside Virtual Machine or CATIA.
ICAM’s customers benefit from dramatic improvements to CNC machine optimization, NC programmer productivity and manufacturing process efficiency. ICAM's unique technology and services provide its customers and industry partners with the competitive edge that their business operations and customers demand.
“Asia has become the largest market for multi-axis CNC machines and NC manufacturing software,” says Jean-Nicolas Ruby, ICAM’s Director, China Business Unit & Strategic Marketing. “With the collaboration of the Industrial Centre at the prestigious Hong Kong Polytechnic University, ICAM will now be able to provide high quality training and support services for its integrated NC post-processing, G-Code verification products to its growing customer base in China at regional level”
Sep 2, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012