Geomagic, the leading provider of 3D software for creating and inspecting digital models of physical objects, is this week expanding to a new office headquarters located at 430 Davis Drive, Morrisville, NC.
The move is fueled by strong revenue growth and the need to accommodate more staff as the business increases in scale. Geomagic is tripling its space footprint, and in addition to delivering more office space this will enable the company to introduce new facilities. Dedicated laboratory and exposition space is being created to showcase partner technologies and customer innovations. A new immersive training environment is being established featuring state-of-the art facilities, along with enhanced meeting space big enough to hold company meetings, with room for the entire global staff.
To foster greater cross-team collaboration and to make Geomagic an even greater place to work, other key design features include dedicated employee relaxation areas, research and library spaces, as well as a creative zone for freeform discussion and abstract thinking. Staff will also have access to the co-located gym.
“Our new space reflects our unique company culture, and inventive and creative spirit,” said Ping Fu, CEO and president, Geomagic. “We regularly host visits from customers and partners, and we can’t wait to welcome everyone to our new headquarters.”
Geomagic will be moving on Sept 9th, 2011 and will be fully relocated and ready to resume business on Monday Sept 12th, 2011.
Sep 12, 2011
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel