Geomagic, the leading provider of 3D software for creating and inspecting digital models of physical objects, is this week expanding to a new office headquarters located at 430 Davis Drive, Morrisville, NC.
The move is fueled by strong revenue growth and the need to accommodate more staff as the business increases in scale. Geomagic is tripling its space footprint, and in addition to delivering more office space this will enable the company to introduce new facilities. Dedicated laboratory and exposition space is being created to showcase partner technologies and customer innovations. A new immersive training environment is being established featuring state-of-the art facilities, along with enhanced meeting space big enough to hold company meetings, with room for the entire global staff.
To foster greater cross-team collaboration and to make Geomagic an even greater place to work, other key design features include dedicated employee relaxation areas, research and library spaces, as well as a creative zone for freeform discussion and abstract thinking. Staff will also have access to the co-located gym.
“Our new space reflects our unique company culture, and inventive and creative spirit,” said Ping Fu, CEO and president, Geomagic. “We regularly host visits from customers and partners, and we can’t wait to welcome everyone to our new headquarters.”
Geomagic will be moving on Sept 9th, 2011 and will be fully relocated and ready to resume business on Monday Sept 12th, 2011.
Sep 12, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012
- New Report Places Bentley's OpenPlant Products at the Forefront of Interoperability and Plant Creation