Invention Machine today announced the research firm Frost & Sullivan has recognized Invention Machine to be top of the class in the Innovation Management Solutions Market, awarding Invention Machine the 2011 Global Innovation Management Customer Value Enhancement Award.
Frost & Sullivan's Best Practices Awards recognize companies for demonstrating outstanding achievement and superior performance in areas such as leadership, technological innovation, customer service and strategic product development.
In its Best Practices Award Analysis, Frost & Sullivan notes "while there are several idea capture and management software providers, these companies do not offer the comprehensive coverage provided by pioneering organizations like Invention Machine's Goldfire platform." Frost & Sullivan concludes: "Invention Machine's strong technology-backed solution [Goldfire], diverse implementation experience and consistent customer success delivered designates Invention Machine as one of the most prominent solution providers in the innovation management solutions market."
"This award is an important recognition of Invention Machine and the Goldfire solution," stated Mark E. Atkins, Chairman, President and CEO of Invention Machine. "It is also a great confirmation of our continued efforts to deliver value-driving software that enables companies to deliver superior, competitively differentiated products in less time -- and at less cost."
About Invention Machine
Invention Machine provides software that helps organizations leverage knowledge to accelerate innovation, increase productivity and deliver superior products. Robert Bosch, Johnson & Johnson, Honeywell, Samsung, Arkema, Statoil and hundreds of other organizations use Invention Machine's Goldfire to collaboratively develop new products, find new markets, and improve products and services that materially impact top and bottom line performance.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012