With the recent expansion of both the Edgecam and Radan teams, and a growing user base for both products, Planit have moved into a significantly larger space in Minnesota.
All sales, service and marketing activities for the Americas are managed from the facility, which will now provide larger meeting and training rooms.
Commenting on the move, Steve Sivitter, Planit’s Regional Director for the Americas said “Both teams have grown significantly in recent months, with further expansion planned, so we’re pleased to have the additional space for our employees and our customer events”.
Customers who are used to visiting the old premises for training, demonstrations and events, won’t have to reset their GPS – the new expanded facility is in the existing building at 25 North Lake Street, Forest Lake, Minnesota 55025.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments