Bringing together Virtual Prototyping users and experts.
ESI Group announces the 22nd PUCA, a user event aiming to support the deployment of End-to-End Virtual Prototyping in Japan and neighboring countries. The event will address key industrial challenges of ESI’s customers across various industry sectors, with a focus on ground transportation, aerospace and energy.
Designed specifically for Japanese customers, but attracting visitors from across the Asia-Pacific region, PUCA 2011 is a unique forum for ESI users to share their expertise, best practices, successes and challenges in implementing End-to-End Virtual Prototyping to help develop their products and manufacturing processes.
End-to-End Virtual Prototyping enables virtual manufacturing, building and testing of a product in coherent progressive stages and concurrently across multiple domains. It helps product development teams deliver quality results: accurate, for the right cost, at the right time, and with impressive benefits.
PUCA 2011 will also be an opportunity to introduce ESI's recent acquisition of German company IC.IDO, bringing the best 3D interactive and immersive visualization capabilities to bridge the gap between the virtual and physical prototyping worlds. This ground-breaking 3D visualization technology allows individuals and global teams to ‘experience their product’ and make design decisions long before physical prototypes are available; manifestly essential to End to End Virtual Prototyping.
The conference will bring together experts, senior practitioners and decision-makers from industry, and representatives from prestigious institutes and universities. Keynote speakers will address topics in different industry sectors - including ground transportation, aerospace and energy – and will challenge users to exchange information on their imperatives and experiences.
"We are looking forward to the next PUCA”, said Toshihiro Araki, General Manager of the Integrated CAE Department at NISSAN MOTORS. “This has been an important event for us for more than 20 years now. We value the opportunity to learn about the latest developments in virtual prototyping and share experiences with key users from around the world".
PUCA 2011 will take place on 5 & 6 December, 2011 at the Hyatt Regency Hotel, Shinjuku area, Tokyo. On the evening of December 5, participants will gather for a gala dinner. For further information, please visit www.esi-group.com/PUCA-2011.
Sep 19, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting