EnvisionTEC announced today that it will feature the next generation of Perfactory® 3D printers at the Midwest Design and Manufacturing Show September 20-22, 2011, at McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois, in booth #2129.
The company plans to present its latest breakthrough in low cost, easy to maintain, user friendly 3-dimensional rapid prototype manufacturing systems. With an incredible projector resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels, the Perfactory® 4 family of machines produces the finest details in the shortest period of time. Easily print files that range from the conceptual to the fully functional. Four different models are available in this series: the Perfactory® 4 Standard, the Perfactory® 4 Standard XL, the Perfactory® 4 Mini and the Perfactory® 4 Mini XL.
At the heart of all EnvisionTEC systems lies the Texas Instruments DLP technology, which with its digital Micro-Mirror Device (DMD), can expose each layer in one pass. This unique technology is the key to achieving rapid build speeds without sacrificing part accuracy or detail. Eliminating the need for laser scanning ensures 100% build predictability and it can build multiple components in the same time it takes to build one, as the time per layer remains the same regardless of the amount of parts or level of detail.
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers