EnvisionTEC announced today that it will feature the next generation of Perfactory® 3D printers at the Midwest Design and Manufacturing Show September 20-22, 2011, at McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois, in booth #2129.
The company plans to present its latest breakthrough in low cost, easy to maintain, user friendly 3-dimensional rapid prototype manufacturing systems. With an incredible projector resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels, the Perfactory® 4 family of machines produces the finest details in the shortest period of time. Easily print files that range from the conceptual to the fully functional. Four different models are available in this series: the Perfactory® 4 Standard, the Perfactory® 4 Standard XL, the Perfactory® 4 Mini and the Perfactory® 4 Mini XL.
At the heart of all EnvisionTEC systems lies the Texas Instruments DLP technology, which with its digital Micro-Mirror Device (DMD), can expose each layer in one pass. This unique technology is the key to achieving rapid build speeds without sacrificing part accuracy or detail. Eliminating the need for laser scanning ensures 100% build predictability and it can build multiple components in the same time it takes to build one, as the time per layer remains the same regardless of the amount of parts or level of detail.
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel