Leading structural software provider, CSC, announces today the latest release of its structural steel design software, Fastrak Building Designer. Structural engineers across the United States can now access a huge range of new and updated software features.
“We offer a one model approach for gravity and lateral design of buildings with complex geometries and for true synchronization with Revit Structure. This exciting release reinforces this approach allowing structural engineers to analyze, design, document and collaborate all from one model”, comments Stuart Broome, Vice President.
The latest Fastrak release, which will be sent to all supported Fastrak users as part of their maintenance contract, includes AISC 360-2010 Design Code, modeling of semi-rigid diaphragms, RC bearing wall and shear wall design to ACI 318-08, spread footing design, enhancements to seismic design tools, and enhanced output for the display of story shears. For BIM interoperability it also includes the new Revit Integrator and integration with Revit Structure 2012.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets