Leading structural software provider, CSC, announces today the latest release of its structural steel design software, Fastrak Building Designer. Structural engineers across the United States can now access a huge range of new and updated software features.
“We offer a one model approach for gravity and lateral design of buildings with complex geometries and for true synchronization with Revit Structure. This exciting release reinforces this approach allowing structural engineers to analyze, design, document and collaborate all from one model”, comments Stuart Broome, Vice President.
The latest Fastrak release, which will be sent to all supported Fastrak users as part of their maintenance contract, includes AISC 360-2010 Design Code, modeling of semi-rigid diaphragms, RC bearing wall and shear wall design to ACI 318-08, spread footing design, enhancements to seismic design tools, and enhanced output for the display of story shears. For BIM interoperability it also includes the new Revit Integrator and integration with Revit Structure 2012.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program