Leading structural software provider, CSC, announces today the latest release of its structural steel design software, Fastrak Building Designer. Structural engineers across the United States can now access a huge range of new and updated software features.
“We offer a one model approach for gravity and lateral design of buildings with complex geometries and for true synchronization with Revit Structure. This exciting release reinforces this approach allowing structural engineers to analyze, design, document and collaborate all from one model”, comments Stuart Broome, Vice President.
The latest Fastrak release, which will be sent to all supported Fastrak users as part of their maintenance contract, includes AISC 360-2010 Design Code, modeling of semi-rigid diaphragms, RC bearing wall and shear wall design to ACI 318-08, spread footing design, enhancements to seismic design tools, and enhanced output for the display of story shears. For BIM interoperability it also includes the new Revit Integrator and integration with Revit Structure 2012.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012