CIMdata, Inc announces the formation of its newest business practice focused on the growing needs of PLM organizations for comprehensive non-biased PLM education for PLM professionals.
Peter A. Bilello, President of CIMdata, announced that James E. McKinney, PLM Leadership Practice Manager, will lead the delivery of and on-going enhancements to CIMdata’s comprehensive PLM education offerings for industrial companies who are considering and/or implementing PLM, as well as for people working at PLM technology and service suppliers. “With the proliferation of new technologies and PLM solution offerings, many people struggle to understand the benefits of PLM, and how it can be best implemented in their company. Also, many companies in industries that have not traditionally employed PLM are starting to feel that PLM can benefit their bottom lines, if they only knew how,” commented Mr. McKinney. Mr. Bilello added, “Our PLM certificate program has been so successful that we are expanding it and adding more emphasis to it by adding a Practice Manager with extensive PLM industry knowledge and education and training experience. This new practice area will help our clients not only understand the many benefits of PLM, but how they can be realized in their own organizations.”
CIMdata’s PLM Leadership offering, for which Mr. McKinney will be responsible, is primarily comprised of a set of well-defined, assessment-based PLM education certificate programs. These programs have been developed to respond to the needs of the PLM economy that CIMdata helped pioneer and has continued to serve for over twenty-eight years. CIMdata offers PLM education for staff, implementers, trainers, and anyone else that needs an increased understanding of PLM and its potential impacts on business. Classes are held at various locations around the globe to maximize convenience for our customers.
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel