CIMdata, Inc announces that the next CIMdata PLM Certificate Program is to be held in Santa Clara, California from December 5 to 9, 2011. The CIMdata PLM Certificate Program is the flagship offering of CIMdata PLM Leadership — the PLM industry’s most comprehensive non-biased education and training offering available for today’s PLM professionals.
The CIMdata PLM Certificate Program prepares PLM professionals at several levels to successfully address the challenges inherent in PLM implementations. This assessment-based certificate program includes an intimate classroom experience, individual and team-based exercises, and individual evaluations of achievement. Additionally, the program provides participants with intensive and extensive exposure to a team of CIMdata experts. Upon successful completion of the program, each participant receives a CIMdata PLM Certificate and becomes a member of CIMdata’s global PLM Leadership community.
According to Mr. Peter Bilello, CIMdata’s President, “The response to this year’s announced classes has been stronger than originally anticipated. As a result, we have decided to formally announce the opening of the registration period for the Santa Clara class early. It has been exciting to see the continued financial strength of the PLM industry throughout 2011. Industry spending on PLM software remains high and so is the need for well trained PLM professionals.”
PLM Certificate Program participants can register online for either the 3-day or 5-day program. This certificate program is available to industrial companies who are considering or implementing PLM, and to PLM technology and service suppliers. The CIMdata PLM Certificate Program is built on CIMdata’s more than 28 years of extensive worldwide experience guiding industrial companies in successfully defining and implementing best-in-class PLM strategies and tactics. Please refer to CIMdata’s website at http://www.cimdata.com/services/education/plm_certificate.html for detailed information about the CIMdata PLM Certificate Program, and how to register to attend.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel