Cimatron Limited announced that its reseller Tekyaz will host the CimatronE 10 conference on September 17, 2011, in Istanbul, Turkey. The conference will introduce CimatronE 10, and offer first hand insights from major worldwide OEMs, BMW and BSH (Bosch und Siemens Hausgeräte GmbH) about the competitiveness of Turkish tool makers and manufacturers.
Speakers will provide conference attendees with advice on how to secure supplier contracts with large OEMs: BMW Purchasing Manager Esref Mermer and BSH Mold Department Director Hanifi Içtüzer will detail investments their companies are making in the Turkish market and explain how they select the tool makers they work with.
Cimatron's representatives will offer expert tips as to how mold makers can use CimatronE 10's new enhancements to compress design and manufacturing cycle times, as well as shorten overall delivery times.
The conference will be held at the Sheraton Istanbul and will include networking opportunities and one-on-one meetings with representatives of the different companies. Tickets are available from the Tekyaz website http://www.tekyaz.com.
Sep 15, 2011
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets