Cimatron Limited announced that its reseller Tekyaz will host the CimatronE 10 conference on September 17, 2011, in Istanbul, Turkey. The conference will introduce CimatronE 10, and offer first hand insights from major worldwide OEMs, BMW and BSH (Bosch und Siemens Hausgeräte GmbH) about the competitiveness of Turkish tool makers and manufacturers.
Speakers will provide conference attendees with advice on how to secure supplier contracts with large OEMs: BMW Purchasing Manager Esref Mermer and BSH Mold Department Director Hanifi Içtüzer will detail investments their companies are making in the Turkish market and explain how they select the tool makers they work with.
Cimatron's representatives will offer expert tips as to how mold makers can use CimatronE 10's new enhancements to compress design and manufacturing cycle times, as well as shorten overall delivery times.
The conference will be held at the Sheraton Istanbul and will include networking opportunities and one-on-one meetings with representatives of the different companies. Tickets are available from the Tekyaz website http://www.tekyaz.com.
Sep 15, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments