ENOVIA DesignSync Drives Global, Open Collaborative Design Environment for IP Development.
Dassault Systèmes announced today an expansion of its longstanding relationship with Cadence Design Systems. Designed to drive greater control and management of core product intellectual property (IP) during the development process, this collaboration enables integrated circuit (IC) designers within the Cadence Design Services team around the world to work more effectively.
“The delivery of high-quality IP requires close collaboration with design teams across geographies,” said Tim Henricks, vice president of design services for Cadence. “By implementing Dassault Systèmes’ ENOVIA DesignSync technology, we ensure tight collaboration between our R&D and Design services teams, enabling us to rapidly deploy integration-ready, differentiated IP. As a result, we allow customers to meet shrinking market windows in a predictable, profitable and productive way.”
ENOVIA Synchronicity DesignSync Data Manager allows Cadence resources to standardize on a collaborative design environment that spans multiple locations across the world. This relationship adds to the longtime inclusion of DesignSync within the Cadence design services team and continues more than 10 years of cooperation.
Rick Stanton, Director of Semiconductor Market Strategy, ENOVIA, Dassault Systèmes, comments, “Thanks to ENOVIA Synchronicity technology, Cadence design teams can access an open, production-proven system specifically designed for the global, collaborative development and management of core IP including complex IC design data. ENOVIA DesignSync has long supported the Open Access database standard and this partnership with Cadence reaffirms Dassault Systèmes commitment to openness and the value it brings to the thousands of common ENOVIA and Cadence users.”
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel