ENOVIA DesignSync Drives Global, Open Collaborative Design Environment for IP Development.
Dassault Systèmes announced today an expansion of its longstanding relationship with Cadence Design Systems. Designed to drive greater control and management of core product intellectual property (IP) during the development process, this collaboration enables integrated circuit (IC) designers within the Cadence Design Services team around the world to work more effectively.
“The delivery of high-quality IP requires close collaboration with design teams across geographies,” said Tim Henricks, vice president of design services for Cadence. “By implementing Dassault Systèmes’ ENOVIA DesignSync technology, we ensure tight collaboration between our R&D and Design services teams, enabling us to rapidly deploy integration-ready, differentiated IP. As a result, we allow customers to meet shrinking market windows in a predictable, profitable and productive way.”
ENOVIA Synchronicity DesignSync Data Manager allows Cadence resources to standardize on a collaborative design environment that spans multiple locations across the world. This relationship adds to the longtime inclusion of DesignSync within the Cadence design services team and continues more than 10 years of cooperation.
Rick Stanton, Director of Semiconductor Market Strategy, ENOVIA, Dassault Systèmes, comments, “Thanks to ENOVIA Synchronicity technology, Cadence design teams can access an open, production-proven system specifically designed for the global, collaborative development and management of core IP including complex IC design data. ENOVIA DesignSync has long supported the Open Access database standard and this partnership with Cadence reaffirms Dassault Systèmes commitment to openness and the value it brings to the thousands of common ENOVIA and Cadence users.”
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers