CAD-Sourcing announced today that it will be providing cad drafting services for Industrial Manufacturing and Installations (IMI), Inc as part of their work on the current additions and modifications to the Lockheed Martin Materials Testing Facility, Sine Sweep Shaker, at the Waterton Plant in Littleton, Colorado. Lockheed Martin is a global security company that employs about 126,000 people worldwide and is principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacturing, integration and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products and services.
CAD-Sourcing will aid in the preparation of all structural metal fabrication shop drawings for IMI, Inc. The cad services provided by CAD-Sourcing will assist IMI, Inc. in adhering to an aggressive schedule for the project. Work is scheduled to commence immediately. Financial details of the agreement were not disclosed.
"We are very proud to be working with IMI, Inc. on this very important project for Lockheed Martin, a world leader in its industry," said Bryan Luoma, CAD-Sourcing co-founder. "We anticipate working with IMI, Inc. to provide detailed cad shop drawings for the various metal fabrication and steel detailing requirements of the project in a quick and timely fashion due to the wonderful staff at IMI, Inc. and our joint commitment to this project."
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel