Cambridge, UK: AVEVA (LSE:AVV), a leader in engineering design and information management solutions for the plant, power and marine industries, today announced the 12.1 release of its AVEVA Plant solution with enhanced reporting options, improved productivity and extended language support features. In addition, the enhancements enable effective project workflows, consistent change management and error-free deliverables designed to improve efficiency and save time.
The enhanced reporting options offer an efficient tool, with an enriched User Interface, enabling sharing across many of the AVEVA Plant modules and other AVEVA products. The new and improved capability means that users are able to create report templates via a wizard and can inserts images and charts, making it easier to use with a more professional presentation. Users benefit through the standard model library with the ability to reuse designs from existing built-in complex components, reducing the man-hours spent on the design.
Extended language support features and extended data exchange capabilities meet the requirements of AVEVA’s global customer base, offering greater flexibility in multi-location projects involving different simultaneous languages. There is greater flexibility when working within an Integrated Engineering & Design environment due to the automatic creation of symbolic-type marine drawings from the model database, as well as general 2D drafting functions.
“The benefits offered by AVEVA’s Integrated Engineering & Design applications lead to an efficient overall project, with minimum elapsed time and cost,” said Thierry Vermeersch, Product Strategy Manager – Plant at AVEVA. “The enhancements offered by the latest release of AVEVA Plant shows continual progression to meet the functionality requirements of our customers and deliver major innovations to the engineering and design community”.
Product releases to follow include AVEVA Engineering, an application enabling multi-discipline engineering teams to concurrently create and maintain engineering objects and their attributes as a project is developed.
AVEVA’s Integrated Engineering & Design approach offers users’ entry points to a wealth of other products. AVEVA Engineer products create schematics, diagrams, datasheets, engineering lists and indexes. The AVEVA Design products create 3D models for detailed design and produce all associated deliverables. AVEVA’s Manage products enable global work share, clash management and design review.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting