Autodesk, Inc will host a webinar to discuss its Architecture, Engineering and Construction business segment. Jay Bhatt, senior vice president, Architecture, Engineering and Construction Industry Group at Autodesk will conduct a brief slide presentation followed by a question and answer session.
WHEN: Wednesday, September 14, 2011, at 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time/11:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
HOW: Autodesk will host a live webcast call at www.autodesk.com/investors. Audio for the webcast will be available at 866-713-8565 (toll-free) or 617-597-5324. Passcode for the live call is 47408139. A replay of the event will be available after 12:00 p.m. Pacific Time on our website at www.autodesk.com/investors.
Sep 7, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting