Autodesk, Inc will host a webinar to discuss its Architecture, Engineering and Construction business segment. Jay Bhatt, senior vice president, Architecture, Engineering and Construction Industry Group at Autodesk will conduct a brief slide presentation followed by a question and answer session.
WHEN: Wednesday, September 14, 2011, at 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time/11:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
HOW: Autodesk will host a live webcast call at www.autodesk.com/investors. Audio for the webcast will be available at 866-713-8565 (toll-free) or 617-597-5324. Passcode for the live call is 47408139. A replay of the event will be available after 12:00 p.m. Pacific Time on our website at www.autodesk.com/investors.
Sep 7, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012