BobCAD-CAM, CNC programming software pioneer has officially released their newest BobART Pro upgrade for turning pictures and artistic designs into reality for engraving and CNC Milling purposes. It’s a great product for doing artistic style manufacturing where you want to turn art into something that can be machined the way you want it to. Great industries that already use the software include Jewelry, custom woodworking, sign making, prototyping, mold making and many others. CNC Art SoftwareBobART Pro adds powerful embossing features to an already feature rich software product that includes raster to vector conversions, embossing, debossing and much more. By adding advanced smoothing tools and sculpting capabilities a user can create more intricate models for creating models for machining.
These capabilities include the ability to smooth out rough edges, add material and even remove material from areas of a relief model with or without the use of a brush style technique. This unique feature allows the user to perform relief sculpting tasks by using wireframe geometry to help define the way the sculpture looks. A critical aspect of artistic design and manufacturing is the ability to use textures and wood or metal type textures to give you a realistic look to the project at hand.
The new upgrade adds a wood and metal texture library where the user can pick the type of texture they are using to visually see the project the way it should be. Textures can also be created using solid shapes and more. Lastly, the BobART Pro upgrade system can allow you to open AI, EPS and PDF type vector files directly into the system for being able to create vectorized machinable geometry or perform embossing tasks easily.
This is important as a majority of users need those capabilities, making the new BobART Pro the artistic CAD/CAM software of choice for customized projects that require the use of art work and pictures. For more information contact BobCAD-CAM directly at 877-262-2231 or 727-442-3554.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets