BobCAD-CAM, CNC programming software pioneer has officially released their newest BobART Pro upgrade for turning pictures and artistic designs into reality for engraving and CNC Milling purposes. It’s a great product for doing artistic style manufacturing where you want to turn art into something that can be machined the way you want it to. Great industries that already use the software include Jewelry, custom woodworking, sign making, prototyping, mold making and many others. CNC Art SoftwareBobART Pro adds powerful embossing features to an already feature rich software product that includes raster to vector conversions, embossing, debossing and much more. By adding advanced smoothing tools and sculpting capabilities a user can create more intricate models for creating models for machining.
These capabilities include the ability to smooth out rough edges, add material and even remove material from areas of a relief model with or without the use of a brush style technique. This unique feature allows the user to perform relief sculpting tasks by using wireframe geometry to help define the way the sculpture looks. A critical aspect of artistic design and manufacturing is the ability to use textures and wood or metal type textures to give you a realistic look to the project at hand.
The new upgrade adds a wood and metal texture library where the user can pick the type of texture they are using to visually see the project the way it should be. Textures can also be created using solid shapes and more. Lastly, the BobART Pro upgrade system can allow you to open AI, EPS and PDF type vector files directly into the system for being able to create vectorized machinable geometry or perform embossing tasks easily.
This is important as a majority of users need those capabilities, making the new BobART Pro the artistic CAD/CAM software of choice for customized projects that require the use of art work and pictures. For more information contact BobCAD-CAM directly at 877-262-2231 or 727-442-3554.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting