Graphisoft announced today that the Japanese version of ArchiCAD 15 has been released.
The Japanese version is the fourteenth of 26 localized versions in ArchiCAD 15’s global release schedule, and follows the release of the International, German, US, New Zealand, Australian, Austrian, French, Italian, Polish, Hungarian, Dutch, Russian, and Finnish versions. All local versions are planned to reach the market by late 2011.
For more information about the Japanese version, please visit www.graphisoft.co.jp.
Shipping starts September 29.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- TurboViewer Pro Turns v2.0
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012