Graphisoft announced today that the Japanese version of ArchiCAD 15 has been released.
The Japanese version is the fourteenth of 26 localized versions in ArchiCAD 15’s global release schedule, and follows the release of the International, German, US, New Zealand, Australian, Austrian, French, Italian, Polish, Hungarian, Dutch, Russian, and Finnish versions. All local versions are planned to reach the market by late 2011.
For more information about the Japanese version, please visit www.graphisoft.co.jp.
Shipping starts September 29.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments