Graphisoft announced today that the Japanese version of ArchiCAD 15 has been released.
The Japanese version is the fourteenth of 26 localized versions in ArchiCAD 15’s global release schedule, and follows the release of the International, German, US, New Zealand, Australian, Austrian, French, Italian, Polish, Hungarian, Dutch, Russian, and Finnish versions. All local versions are planned to reach the market by late 2011.
For more information about the Japanese version, please visit www.graphisoft.co.jp.
Shipping starts September 29.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program