Aras®, the leading provider of enterprise open source Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software solutions, today announced that the company will sponsor the Institute for Configuration Management's 2011 International CMII Conference. The 24th Annual CMII Conference is the premier global event for configuration management and business process improvement professionals.
The 2011 International CMII Conference takes place October 2nd and 3rd at The Orleans Hotel and Conference Center in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. The theme for the 24th annual conference is Leadership and CMII Process Automation. Attendees will see demonstrations of CMII-compliant tools including Aras, network with colleagues and attend educational workshops.
Aras is CMII certified with a 4 star rating by the Institute for Configuration Management delivering industry best practices for corporate confidence and CMII success. CMII-embedded processes enable Aras users to manage information across the product lifecycle to reduce costs, drive quality and improve profitability. To learn more and register for the CMII Conference visit http://www.icmhq.com/cmii-annualconference.html
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting