Aras®, the leading enterprise open source Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software solution provider, today anounced the latest Aras Community Event, ACE 2011 Japan. Presented by Aras Partner Progress Partners and hosted by Hitachi Information Systems, ACE 2011 Japan takes place October 14, 2011 in Tokyo, Japan. Attendees will be introduced to the Aras advanced open source PLM suite, discover the value of integrating Aras with ERP and other enterprise business systems, and see live demonstrations of Aras solutions.
ACE 2011 Japan - October 14, 2011
Details and Registration: http://www.hitachijoho.com/seminar/2011/10/1014.html
Free to Attend - No Fee. Space is Limited - Registration Required.
Presentations, demonstrations and discussions include Realizing Aras Innovator in Enterprise PLM, and Deploying Aras for Integration with ERP, SCM, CAD and PDM systems. ACE 2011 Japan is ideal for companies that want to reduce product lifecycles, improve quality and centralize information across sales, purchasing, engineering, design, manufacturing and maintenance.
Whether you're a business executive at a large enterprise, a manager at a midsized company or the IT pro at a start-up, you'll get valuable information and insight necessary to achieve success with Aras PLM. For more information, please visit http://www.hitachijoho.com/seminar/2011/10/1014.html
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers